Friday, February 20, 2009

Met up wif sum1 ...

acting ganster in skul to test prefects...
sorry to junioe wong kai xin for making u ambarrest.
back for while to take my contact lens
went to sunway pyramid by bus
den go gym to exercise cos stil early
wasted rm 5 for cab from sunway pyramid to sunway college.
training taekwondo thr
she waiting me while i training
met up her, my sukma camp frenz, adeline in sunway college.
den out for dinner together.
den chat wif her those last time stuff while sukma camp...
she keep mentioning tis two names in front of me... vivian n cheng teng...
GERAM!!!!
xD.
den walk to sunway pyramid to met up my parents n they send me back.
yeah...
me-talking to dad
her - self picute, cos too boring d. xD
why is her bf so small gas?
anyone can tell me ?
haha
tired day
see u again next fri or others fri ba.
haha.
nitez

No comments: