Tuesday, August 26, 2008

Aiming

was a rainy day, almost d whole body get wet when tuition... haha. b'cos of to rushing so nid to eat maggie mee when class. lolx. straight go bk home when class finish. Waiting for my cousin bro to come n stay wif me . Woots!!! He din come to my hse about 5 years ler. 1 of a cousin bro tat take care me in penang when i was years of 2 . haha. Gam Dong ler !!! When check my facebook, guess wad ? MEL wrote on my wall. Make me so suprise. Woots!!! cant noe tat 4th Commonwealth Taekwondo Championships - Winnipeg, Manitoba, Canada - November 21-23, 2008 is for senior n junior !!! i taught is jus for senior . waoH!!! tis make me feel damn happy. nid to train hard n get selection to represent our country in tis game again. hopefully will choose me. argh!!! MUST train hard ler. xD. wanted to represent MALAYSIA again n get a better result. xD... hope to go thr wif dik erin, shuk n some new teammates. Commonwealth Taekwondo Championships, wait me ya. i'm coming to u . haha.

br4nd0n

No comments: