Saturday, August 2, 2008

MSSKL-TKD

Aiks, wad a boring days.
Wake up in d early of d morning n prepare for d tournament in Stadium Badminton Cheras. I reach d stadium about 8.30 in d morning. My dad bought me a brand new Adidas eqs. I'm so happy bout tat. Yeah, my entire of Adidas eqs is completed at last. Woots !!! xD!!!
D morning session is d games for lower senconday school n d afternoon session is my games. Yeah!!! is excited to fight. To relax me n my friend, we went to d Jusco Cheras to jalan jalan n went to d children department n start d war. yeah. really help us to relax our mind b4 our games. haha.
When lunch times, we back to d stadium n prepare ourself for our games. I need to fight 4 round to enter d final. I wear my full entire of eqs n go down to d training hall to warm up . D first round, i go in to d ring wif a noob look n wad. D opponent really think tat i was a noob. Tat make me happy cos he just like attacking me like a brainless bull. In d end, he knock out by me in 2 minutes time wif my secret kick on his neck. D medical team carry him out wif a stretcher . I wad not reli happy for my 2nd round cos of my bad performance. It because i hv waited for too long n i felt sleepy when in d ring. So , i prepare myself for d 3rd round. It was excellent fighting wif a bull. All my fancy n secret kick was sucessfully used n score him in d games. Woots !!! In the final, is quite hard to fight wif a experience fighter but i score him wif d points of 7-4. Win him by 3 points.
Last, i get gold in d light category(55-59 kg) Under 18 n my besties get silver. He was unhappy cos of lost to a junior fighter. Although i get gold but i stil not tat happy cos tis gold is not worth it to make myself proud of myself. My aiming is d next 2 weeks d national junior championship tat held in Penang. It is tough games for me n to maintain my title in d light category is my job to maintain myself in d jr national team. Although is stress n much pressure, but i will cope wif it n get the gold medal ...
Tired day, chatting wif a pretty malay girls, ilyana( KL Sukma team) . She wasting sitting beside d head referee in d ring tat i fought jus now. Yeah!!!. haha








Yeong n Me (silver n gold)




















I'm d shortest among them . haha.xD. but champion oso. Woots!!!






My shoe n my guards.









Br4nd0n kid

No comments: